Phewwwwwwww……….*breathes out* 2016!!!!!! Is it okay to say “HOW THE MIGHTY HAS FALLEN?” This year was a mixture of joy, pain, stress, mixed feelings etc but I came out strong. One of the best things that happened to me this year was getting my domain name changed (although I’m thinking of changing it back to the previous one, thanks to the dollar rate), and again I concluded my service this year (5th of October precisely).I had a lot of plans for my blog, I achieved just one out of the many things I planned because writers block, but I know 2017 would be better!! 💃🏻 I met a whole lot of people through this blogsphere, some of them were my source of inspiration and strength. A lot of them would message me to find the out why my blog had no new post, my friend Jay Jay even said I should remove the cobwebs 😂😂.
I promise that next year…I’ll make sure I post if not daily but weekly, so help me God 🙏🏻
2016 taught me a whole lot, at least 5 basic things:
1) There are certain people you’ll meet as you go on in life, keep them close because they’ll play a big role in your success story. (Thanks to my NYSC friends)
2) Friends come and go but the true ones would always stay even if you try to push them away.
3) Put God first in all you do, always pray before you make any decision (I made a lot of mistakes this year because, I stopped praying and acted according to my intuition)
4) Do not place your happiness on anyone, you deserve to be happy!! (On becoming Toke Makinwa inspired)
5) Enough love makes your skin glow and your highlight pop 🔥❤️ (Thank you A.O.A)
So….that’s it, 2016 taught me a whole lot but these 5 basic things remain dear to my heart.
And a big thank you goes to my friend Peter, he’s the only one that leaves a comment on all my post, I appreciate you dear. And also to Funke Olotu for her help in setting up my domain name, thanks darling.
How was your 2016?? Pls drop a comment….
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! See you all in 2017. I love you all and God bless you 💋